Wednesday

Diy Fascinator

I always loved retro vintage inspired fashion. I truly love fashion. Sometimes when I see something I like I end up searching the web for items that end up being way too expensive or no longer on sale. I usually see something and decide that if I can't buy it I will make it. Lately I keep buying tulle fabric and fishnet fabric to make fascinators with vails like the ones from the 1960s. Then I forget about it and it sits there waiting for me to make something out of it..... The other day I was watching the Carrie Diaries on http://www.cwtv.com/ and I fell in love with the outfit Carrie was wearing! I know it's over the top with lace tights, gold sequin dress and hat fascinator, yes please!!!! So it inspired me to keep making the fascinators I had started making last year and last time I wore one in public I was surprised at how many people asked me where they could buy one. So I will try to post pictures soon of how I make them.

In the meantime

check out my instagram------> http://instagram.com/ivetastic

Follow my twitter---------------> www.twitter.com/ivetastic


No comments: